Sunday, August 8, 2010

Soo Long Chone, Good bye Lopey.....

I guess that is what I wish I heard this morning, instead all I get to hear about yet again is another Seattle Mariners loss. Seeing as how this season has really amounted to not much more then a league minimum year for Figgins the fight in the locker room should have earned Chone a first class ticket out of Seattle at the deadline or at least a waiver deal, but no Jack Z chooses to keep the negativity in the dugout around longer, even getting rid of a clubhouse role model like Mike Sweeney. (and we all thought Milton Bradley was gonna be the problem). I don't even think that I have the time or the patience to talk about Jose Lopez, that man is a cancer spreading that needs to be cut NOW! With the way that this seasons going the M's need to try new things out the rest of the year, Sit Lopez, move Figgins back to 3rd and bring up Dustin Ackley let him get a taste of the big leagues. with only one player batting above .300 really what do we have to loose?

No comments:

Post a Comment