Monday, August 9, 2010

Where do the Mariners go from here?

As we get ready for the start of the Daren Brown era what does this move mean for the Mariners for the future?

Does Brown stay on as the manager for the following season or does he move back to Tacoma?

Do the Mariners bring in a new coach for the 2011 season?
And if so who?
Me personally I'll be interested to see how Brown shakes out. After watching several Tacoma Rainiers games this season I am very impressed with his style of play, he seems to have good line of communication with his players and seems to focus on the small aspect of the game. I am excited to see if it carries over to the big league.

If however I had to say a name I would love to see in a M's coaching box it would be the great Bobby Valentine or even perhaps Jr?...

No comments:

Post a Comment